TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the address for the E Check Station in front of one of the trailheads.
1750 Metro Dr.
Euclid,OH 44132

Most trails in this area are stocker friendly with the exception of rutted hill climb or two and waterfall in a creek bed that’s bottom is shale which makes for a slipper adventure.
The hill climb while not terrible steep or not even badly rutted are a challenge when wet. They require liberal amounts of throttle to get up and over. Tight squeezes between trees and 3 point turns are common with under brush in some areas that will inflect scratches to your shiny ride. There is a man made rock garden of concrete slabs under construction that will be fun when finished. The trails are not marked and have not been heavily used yet so navigating them without someone familiar with them may not be a good idea, although it is such a small area getting lost isn’t much of a concern.
Having said that if you’re in the area and looking for 2-3 hours of wheeling it is worth checking out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This place is close to where I live and I have been there many times. There isnt much to do there but it is nice because its close to home. However I dont think it is legal to ride there. Do you know who owns the land or if wheeling is allowed?
How often do you go there?
What is this man-made rock garden your talking about?

·
Registered
33 Posts
That sucks.

I drove by the area yesterday but didnt see any tire tracks or anything. It also took me re-reading the first post this morning to realize that it says the trails arent marked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
ugly's ok
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing