TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a Taco TRD elocker rear third with 4.88 gears. Included will be full harness. Housing available free to buyer. Carrier bearings were replaced in June. I prefer not to ship due to weight but I can if need be on your bill. I am also willing to meet halfway within reason.

$600
Located in Clarksville,TN

Thanks
-TRent

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know you prefer not to ship but i will buy it off of you if you do , all i want is the 3rd member and the harness. Im in Vancouver Canada but i have an address in Blaine Wa. that you could ship to zip code 98230. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Ritchie

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you still have?
would you pm me your phone number .. few questions myself

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK guys. For those of you interested in having it shipped it will be after the first of the year, I just have too much going on and not enought time to get this boxed up and out. Thanks for the interest.

-TRent

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you already have the 8" taco rear end with the e-locker? If not it won't fit the 8.4 Taco rear as far as I know. At least without major modification.

-Trent

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come get it man. It is just sitting in the garage.

How's the house? Give me a call.

-TRent

·
Registered
436 Posts
im interested in the housing if the buyer doesnt need/want it.
is it for anti-lock brakes or not? heard conflicting info as to if they were different but not sure :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come and get it. Yes it has the ABS provisions. My truck did not have ABS though. The axle shafts have to be for ABS also. Otherwise the seal surface is different in the 2. You can run ABS shafts in the Non ABS housing but you can't run Non ABS shafts in the ABS housing. If you want give me a call

Later
-Trent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts