TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody with eagle alloys series 186... 16x8? POST PICS PLEASE and say what backspacing you are running

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dcpunk123 said:
4in. b.s. with 285/75/16
what complete setup are you running???

·
Registered
208 Posts
cauch235 said:
what complete setup are you running???
front: first gen donahoes at 2.5in. w/ camburg upper control arms, 285/75/16 bfg at
rear: deaver 7leaf prerunner pack w/5100 bilsteins

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dcpunk123 said:
front: first gen donahoes at 2.5in. w/ camburg upper control arms, 285/75/16 bfg at
rear: deaver 7leaf prerunner pack w/5100 bilsteins
what is a 285...something like 32.? i dont remember.... do you feel a big power loss or have you regeared? i was thinking about getting that size tire but bfg mts but i heave heard a lot about power loss... the setup you have is the exact same as what i am going to get except i am probably going to get the new donahoe shocks along with new coilovers and 7leaf deaver pack! and what are your coilovers set at?

·
Registered
208 Posts
cauch235 said:
what is a 285...something like 32.? i dont remember.... do you feel a big power loss or have you regeared? i was thinking about getting that size tire but bfg mts but i heave heard a lot about power loss... the setup you have is the exact same as what i am going to get except i am probably going to get the new donahoe shocks along with new coilovers and 7leaf deaver pack! and what are your coilovers set at?
a 285/75/16=32.8x11.2/16 according to this conversion calculator
http://tyres1.com/tech_calcs.html#metric_tire
i did feel a power loss but i got use to it, mine is a prerunner so i don't know if the extra weight of a 4wd will make a difference. only time it bothers me is when i'm going up steep hills, but most of the time i'm stuck in so cal traffic so it doesn't make much of a difference. i've also got an amsoil filter with the deck plate mod and 50 series flowmaster that seems to help a little bit.
i left the coilovers at 2.5 in, i only adjusted the left one to compensate for the driver side lean

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
cauch235 said:
I just got a set of these off of EBAY for 384 to my door and have a set of 285/75 Goodyear MT/R's to go with them. THe tire is about as close to a true 33 and it is about 11.2 inches wide. I am going to be runnign a full OME with my 3 inch body lift to clear them. I'll post pictures when it is all done.

·
Registered
208 Posts
4BYnTacoma said:
Do you rub at all?
it rubbed right after to lift was done, but the alignment fixed that, only time after that was with four guys in the truck while going up a drive way.
i haven't taken it in the dirt yet so i don't know if it will rub than.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts