TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a blast, thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun! Here is the start of the pictures.

It was great meeting all of you and we'll have to do it again soon!

·
Registered
523 Posts
The kiddos and I had a great time, found those bogs, and found 3 Toyotas in them, and one of them had a cottora sticker..... Well here are the few pics I got

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea a madman AKA Justin Jeep guy.
Damage report:
U bolts are now sure to keep that axle on:

If anyone needs something bent we are now opening up eagle rock custom bumpers.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The kiddos and I had a great time, found those bogs, and found 3 Toyotas in them, and one of them had a cottora sticker..... [/URL]
Would the ones you saw happen to have been these: "Our group is a 90? white pick up a 90 red pick up and my 08 black taco"

Great pics! Was fun to get out with everyone! Ill post up my pics later!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Would the ones you saw happen to have been these: "Our group is a 90? white pick up a 90 red pick up and my 08 black taco"

Great pics! Was fun to get out with everyone! Ill post up my pics later!
Yup that was them

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yup that was them
Nice... That would be a guy from TW who said they were going there to mud, in which we told him was illegal. Good to see he listened. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
You mean the bikers that were on the wrong side of the road around a blind corner? yep lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
They seemed to be driving wherever they wanted trying to find a smooth spot, according to Dad, which was on our side of course. He said almost hit them too. By the time I got to them I had nowhere to go and had to lock it up. Not really sure why they thought it was a good idea to take road bikes up there anyway haha. I wasn't going fast at all and would have made the corner fine. They were just in the way.

And as for the pics, it's cool to see my front end being so flexy! :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Here's the only pics I took of the rescue. Dropped the crawler up and took mine. Picked them up in Woodland Park, they had to ride in the back all the way to the end of Metberry :lmao:

And the big hill

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Those bikers were douche nozzles... the first one almost clipped me, and I was on the OUTSIDE of a corner! F-tard!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Here is the video, be sure to watch it in HD. I lol'd because at about 4:50 you can see konayota diff it hard on that rock :lmao:

http://youtu.be/m8Ck3koGRWY

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
11 Participants
poorboyota26
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing