TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard alot about eagle rock around the springs but i have no clue where its at. Can anyone give me directions from garden of the gods exit on 25? how hard are the trails?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Really as hard as you want, ive seen stock toys run it and ive run it in my trucks before. Best is to take 25 south to the circle/lake exit, take lake all the way to the broadmoor, go left with the loop and follow that road all the way to a stop sign. Go through and follow old stage rd. till you see a pond, or like a small clearing that dips down from the main road and its the trail on the right. or just post up here when you wanna go and meet at the southgate homedepot:D

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Ah heck, one of us around town can show you where it is. The toughness of the trail changes with the seasonand the number of jeeps that have been on it. It will test your driving abilities though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have work on friday and saturday this weekend. I have a trd with 3.5perf coilovers and lt285 tires. i have gone just about everything i could find on rampart range until the snow melts. i even got over one steep climb by buddy's lifted jeep couldn't get up. Any of the local guys that want to go run anything one day just email me [email protected]. i'm not real hardcore about fing my truck up just wanna get out there and rip up some mud since i am from the east coast and mud is hard to find!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts