TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earthday is Sunday, April 22. Any suggestions. I was thinking of hooking up a small trailer and heading up Wheeler Wash.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I was thinking about that trip I mentioned a couple of months ago to that NPS trails on the other side of the dam!! The one that goes way up into some mines.....and also goes to the lake just before the dam!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the Arizona side? Is it trailer friendly? I am borrowing a 4 X 8 Trailer from a friend. It has good ground clearance though Im not sure about the tires. It also doesnt have a plate so Im not sure I want to drag it through Vegas.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
On the Arizona side? Is it trailer friendly? I am borrowing a 4 X 8 Trailer from a friend. It has good ground clearance though I'm not sure about the tires. It also doesn't have a plate so Im not sure I want to drag it through Vegas.

Yeah........pretty sure the other side of the dam is AZ.......:p
Whats the deal with the trailer?? :confused:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was not planning on putting a bunch of trash in the 4runner. Doesnt look like anyone else is really interested in helping out so I guess there would be no point in bringing it.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I was not planning on putting a bunch of trash in the 4runner. Doesn't look like anyone else is really interested in helping out so I guess there would be no point in bringing it.

No worries......I was thinking it was an off road trailer!! And the admins haven't even planned a run for this weekend.......:rolleyes:

So.....guess I'll be spending it in the ac!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts