Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eastern Region Monthly Meetings will be held on December 21, 2006 at 7:00 pm

This month is the SOUTH side’s turn.

Fox & Hound Smokehouse & Tvrn (281) 481-0068
12802 Gulf Fwy
Houston, TX 77034!

This map is just an example. The borders are there just to show general location. We can still deviate across the borders.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
hey so long as we are doing this on the south side, lets get south, like closer to my end then 610/45, maybe clear lake area or beltway.45 area at least.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Captain J said:
hey so long as we are doing this on the south side, lets get south, like closer to my end then 610/45, maybe clear lake area or beltway.45 area at least.
I second the beltway/45 South area since I work right here!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Some ideas for downtown/southside.

Alabama Ice House, right near Sheppard and Alabama
Fox and Hound Pub on Fugua off of 45 South

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Hotrodguru said:
Some ideas for downtown/southside.

Alabama Ice House, right near Sheppard and Alabama
Fox and Hound Pub on Fugua off of 45 South
Fox and Hound sounds good to me. Be better parking there as opposed to Alabama Ice House.

·
Registered
228 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Fox and Hound sounds good to me. Be better parking there as opposed to Alabama Ice House.
Yep and they have good food too!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I can't :xbeer2: :xbeer1: :xbeer2: :xbeer2: :xbeer2: :xbeer2: till :explode: on wendsdays

Now thursday is the to start partying

purity said:
what happened to wednesdays instead of thursdays? nobody liked that?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
ajordan1975 said:
fox and hound works for me. its about 15min from the house.
15 mins. from my house too..

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hossmaster said:
what time are yall gonna be there till? I don't get out of work until 930pm:mad:
Since it is a Pool hall/Bar I am sure we will be there late give me a call when you get off.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
hossmaster said:
what time are yall gonna be there till? I don't get out of work until 930pm:mad:
Should still be there depending on how much $ :xbeer3: and how much money i have in my pocket LOL

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
sounds like a winner, I wish my 4runner was street leagle, I would drive it up there. but I will be there this time for sure
My GF works in pasadenna and she gets off at 630 so that will work perfect.

if it is warm the next time it is the south side, would yall like to have a bbq at my casa again, that should be April.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
more than glad to let you man the pit, last time I did a lot of that and didn't get to mingle as much, plus on the phone with everybody that didn't have decent directions to my house.

Anyways, I will see y'all at Fox n Hound Thursday evening.
maybe if can swap tires with Manny before the meeting, I bring the beast up there, Expired inspection and all.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Damn, I somehow had it in my head that we were doing this tomorrow night. I guess I'll give it a :bump: for next Thursday!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts