TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Eastern Region Monthly Meetings will be held on May 17, 2007 (Thursday) at 7:30 pm

This month is the West side’s turn. Post up suggestions before Monday.

This month's meeting will be held at:

Wing Stadium
4409 Highway 6 N
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 345-8383

Map/Directions

This map is just an example. The borders are there just to show general location. We can still deviate across the borders.

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
806 Posts
With a 7:30 start, this one I should be able to make (albeit later) after I drop off Sophia at 8pm.

I say Brothers Pizzeria at Hwy. 6 and I-10

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
With a 7:30 start, this one I should be able to make (albeit later) after I drop off Sophia at 8pm.

I say Brothers Pizzeria at Hwy. 6 and I-10
you could bring the shackles then:D

·
806 Posts
Shackle mounts. You got it.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Maybe I can remember to show up this month!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Ok ladies,
How about the fajita willices on 290 @ W. Little York? Or the hooters on 290 between tidwell and pinemont?

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Fajita willies is cool or Willie G's on 290 and Jones...good outside seating cold beer and it's close to Harbor Freight. :D

·
806 Posts
I think that since the last West side (or maybe it was North side) meet was in the "actual" NW part of Houston (Hwy290/249/etc), we should make this one the actual west or SW part of Houston, like towards I-10/Beltway/Hwy 6 or even towards the Sugarland area.

I-10 is right own the middle.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Meeting at my place????

I'm going to throw this out there see what responses we get.

I already talked to some of you'll about throwing this months meeting at my place BBQ style. It will have to be on the weekend of the 25 or 26. We can fire up the pit, we can show off some pics and vids on the TV (or projector if anyone has one) to talk and laugh about. I can line up some of the stuff for the BBQ, some :xbeer3: , and cokes (for the misses and kids or u pu$$ys too) but I will need some economic help to throw it together.

I am helping my cousin with some of the wedding expenses for next month and I can't swallow all the cost. I was thinking maybe we can divide it up amongst us the west side guys or whoever wants to pitch in.

I have a good size back yard where the kids can run around and play with the toys you all need to keep them happy. I also have a good size drive way that if you guys want wrench (if we make it on 26 Sat.), shit we can even make it a WAT & Meeting with BBQ on the 26. :D I'm game just bring your shiat!

If that weekend doesn't sound good because I know it is a holiday weekend, I already spoke to the still active president about maybe we can move it over to the 1st or 2nd of June. It not necessarily has to be this month.

I think this is more friendly oriented. If Harley gets his shiat together with the dvd footage he took at gilmer this past trip, we can show that off too. I can always take the TV and dvd playa outside for the entertinment. Anyway I still plan to make a quick slideshow with pics and vids that maybe we can all see and laugh about.

West side guys: Harley, Carlos, Rob, anyone else? LMK
Rest: whats the verdict?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts