·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Tubing where I see no tubing.

Yeah links help:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Price per pound would help determine good deal or bad deal.

Speaking in general terms, my guess is that it would be cost prohibitive to ship it to make it worth even a good price.

For the price of going to metal by the foot places or worse going to Home Depot/ Lowes, you can go to the local steel yard and buy a 20 foot stick for the same or better price of a 4 foot piece at Home Depot/ Lowes. This has been my personal experience.

Wally

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Your Home Depot sells tubing? Some of the online places sell it by the 8' length and their prices are pretty competative. I just go straight to the source and buy mine from a distributor though, but for small pieces, online is fine.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Your Home Depot sells tubing? Some of the online places sell it by the 8' length and their prices are pretty competative. I just go straight to the source and buy mine from a distributor though, but for small pieces, online is fine.
home depot sells shit pipe, carwash on pirate sells tube and if you cant get it local he can probably beat the price, ive never bought from him but i know a few who have and IMO they got a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
The tubing I saw on ebay came out to about $8-9/ft for 1.75x.095 after shipping...pretty expensive.

The only local place I've checked with was $5/ft for 1.75x.095 and $7/ft for 2x.120...all 4130. Not sure if those are good prices commpared to other places, but definately better than ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts