TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great weekend. Got no pictures. I know Andy broke his front R&P on the black climb next to Devil's Den. And I know Brad broke the shit out of the front of his truck on O trail. Looks like both main leaves in the front let loose at the same time!

I had some fail myself. Another alternator took a shit on me. This time it was seconds from bursting into flames! It appears it shorted out internally.

Here are pictures I stole from everyone else's albums. They're all pictures of me though. :D

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2180919408546.2132785.1413752325&l=55c84180c0

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Looks like a blast, sucks that the trails weren't all to nice to you guys though.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice fucking glasses red!!!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Do my eyes deceive me or did your shirt and your glasses match your hair? Did you plan that? You are pretty fly for a white guy.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do my eyes deceive me or did your shirt and your glasses match your hair? Did you plan that? You are pretty fly for a white guy.
Found the glasses in the parking lot up there so it was by total coincidence that they all match. :lmao:

Those glasses are being cleaned up and given to my god daughter. She's going to love them. :D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Ha. That's hilarious. So you gotta work during TO...huh?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha. That's hilarious. So you gotta work during TO...huh?
Sounds like I might not have to go out to Pittsburgh for 3 weeks straight. May just end up driving up Wednesday night and getting home Friday night for 3 weeks straight instead. If that's the case I may show up at the park Friday night and stay til Sunday. If I do I won't be bringing my rig. I still have to find time to get a new alternator installed between all that BS.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sounds like I might not have to go out to Pittsburgh for 3 weeks straight. May just end up driving up Wednesday night and getting home Friday night for 3 weeks straight instead. If that's the case I may show up at the park Friday night and stay til Sunday. If I do I won't be bringing my rig. I still have to find time to get a new alternator installed between all that BS.
That's good enough in my book. Just showing up says you got balls. At least a small set anyhow. :D You might not wanna ride with a rookie but I got a seat for ya and we could have a blast. And you can show me the ropes on some new trails. Oh and we could take advantage of the green trail!?!?!?!?! :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
OMG a Altenator:eek: Terry did one in his toy on 5 degree weather and snow up at RC. You even moved the PS pump out of the way already:rolleyes:

Red your a vagina sometimes:neener:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
OMG a Altenator:eek: Terry did one in his toy on 5 degree weather and snow up at RC. You even moved the PS pump out of the way already:rolleyes:

Red your a vagina sometimes:neener:
HAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
DudeMan
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing