TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The EC4WDA is hosting a trail ride at ScrubGrass Village OHV Park in 1130 Ridge Rd Templeton, PA on May 5-6. The cost is $20 per day plus $5 for each passenger. (For those of you that have not heard of them, East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association, they are our voice to the ploliticos and organize 4wheel racing)

This is a fairly new park and from what I have read it has something for everyone. Mild to wild. I've read some posts from the extreme crowd and they seem to be happy. Woods, rocks, trails.

By Mapquest it's a 2hr 45 minute drive from Norton, OH. I'm planning on be there Friday evening May 4th.

I don't know yet about the camping arrangements and am working on that.

Those that are interested I have to have a firm commitment to submit to the EC4WDA organizer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gads, I forgot I posted this here.

It's still on but only for Sunday the 6th. Camping is to start Saturday afternoon. Seems that Turkey hunting has interfered with things.

I can't do just Sunday so I dropped it.

If you're still interested I can get you Eds (the EC4WDA organizer) email and you can get the rest of the info from him.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Gads, I forgot I posted this here.

It's still on but only for Sunday the 6th. Camping is to start Saturday afternoon. Seems that Turkey hunting has interfered with things.

I can't do just Sunday so I dropped it.

If you're still interested I can get you Eds (the EC4WDA organizer) email and you can get the rest of the info from him.
Can you pm me his e-mail? This is only 20 minutes from me. Nice new park with tons of potential

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the last Email I got from him.
I just got back from the board meeting and I stopped by the scrubgrass property. Steve has a AWRCS race on May 12-13 so our ride date will be Sunday, May 6. As far as he knows now we should be able to camp Saturday afternoon. He does not own the property but has an agreement with the owner for the use of it. Spring gobbler is open until noon Saturday and the hunters hang around a couple hours after that. They pay about $1000 each a year for the hunting lease there.
It will be open to bikes, UTES, quads and 4X4s. Fee of $20 to ride Sunday, $5/passenger and $10 to camp, bring cash. I rode with him for an overview of the area in a ute for about 2 hours and it is huge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts