TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just signed up for the site, and am looking forward to learning and sharing my stories.

I have a 05' Taco that I have installed DR front coil overs, set at 3" with TC upper control arms. DR Signature Series Rear Reservoir Shock with the Deaver add 3 leaf system. Tires are BFG 285/R70 17" with Helo Max 6 rims. I have also installed some performance parts to the engine, such as Magna Flow cat back system, with a K&N air intake as well.

:welder:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Brothers from the same mother

EgoesTaco said:
Just signed up for the site, and am looking forward to learning and sharing my stories.

Right on brother!! (no really, he's my brother) big what ups and all that shit. Get some pics up :D .

Next time Happysmiley is down, we need to get some pics of our 3 rigs together.

Welcome man!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Why hello there EgoesTaco, heard the good news bout your Donahoes. Thats some customer service. Did u ask em about how high u can lift the front without damaging CV's on 05+ 4X4 tacomas? Don't forget to mention yours is 4WD. Lot of 4WD guys here.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
ShowStop
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing