TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! i wanted to post up to see if there is an El Paso Chapter that actually meets? A few friends and I have been wondering about this, and think it would be really cool to have something organized and effective here in town. i have been out wheeling with a few groups in the EP area and i just feel that there is a lack of responsibility and Ethics. I am strongly against abusing trails and disrespecting others. i have a few friends from Las Cruces that feel the same way. I also think it would be really cool to have a bond with the So. NM guys, seeing that they are motivated to have the same views and ethics as well. What do you all think?

Barnabie

·
Registered
676 Posts
It wouldn't be an "El Paso" chapter then. :bitchslap

·
Registered
676 Posts
So like when is this going to start "Cappy"? :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
getting your post count up? i talked to a few guys that own tinker toys and they're up for this as well. we are going to talk on sat at the BMX track. wanna come surge?

·
Registered
676 Posts
getting your post count up? i talked to a few guys that own tinker toys and they're up for this as well. we are going to talk on sat at the BMX track. wanna come surge?
This wouldn't happen to be on the westside would it?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lmfao!

·
Registered
15 Posts
meeting

am down to start ttora el paso am in Littletexas4x4 club and most of us have toyotas am also one of the owners of the el paso extreme 4x4 park where we can have events and such. also i know a guy who could do the stickers for us really cheap to bad wartoy is moving to az here is my number call me sometime 502-2834 thanks Angel

·
Registered
676 Posts
am down to start ttora el paso am in Littletexas4x4 club and most of us have toyotas am also one of the owners of the el paso extreme 4x4 park where we can have events and such. also i know a guy who could do the stickers for us really cheap to bad wartoy is moving to az here is my number call me sometime 502-2834 thanks Angel
Hey Angel, let me know when you guys go on a weekend run. I check your website but not too many people post on there.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When can we set up a meeting with you and your friends? Sergio and I are ready to get something going here really soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts