TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, but I'm pushing my computer skills to the limit to post one pic at a time. Just learned how to do this about an hour ago

·
Registered
386 Posts
Holy smokes, John that is awsome, we need to set up another trip up there soon after it warms up a little. or not.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a new rediscovered cyn. I've run it twice and no more than 10 or so vehicles have been through. We've been calling it the 19th pole run for how we found it. Twisted my driveshaft up in there last sunday.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
4x4inspector said:
Set it up Chris, lets do it in March
I'll try... but right now... yeah... um... the truck be broke! I had a little too much fun at the hammers my friend!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Yeap... and me being a dumbass going too fast. :banghead:

I defenetly want to get out to El Paso again. I've had a change in priorites so... the truck and wheelin are on the back burner for a while.

I want to take my parents around that area in their 69 Bronco, they love that type of stuff (like we did... not sure they would be too thrilled about that hill climb in your recent pictures)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Here are some pix that I took while out n RedRock April 1st 2006:
A Waterfall in the beginning of our trip that Chris (wgasa84) wanted to climb...

Pic of Taylor (raidernation) going through "The Wedge" in Last Chance Canyon...
(before his SAC :eek: )

Here's a pic of "The Wedge"... the pic really doesn't give it justice.. you have to see it to believe it

It's a great place to go wheeln'... lots of fun stuff from easy to crazy!! I would recommend takn' a trip out there if you have not been!!! :kewl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts