TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SUPER FREAKING WEEEEEE!
What a day Saturday. Carnage galore, Holy Crap. Jeff and Spinnas pretty much summed that portion up in the other thread. I had a GREAT time watching everyone get'n some and just being out on the trail. It was great to meet/see everyone who went and made it such a fun day. Big thanks to Chip for taking most of the photos, they turned out great. I snapped a few of Eric on the Ajax extension trail and a few more of the sunset on the way out. On a side note, I got home to "date night" at almost 9:00 PM on the nose (not exactly the 4:00 time I said I would be) :eek: . I was showered and out to dinner by 9:30 pm where we ran into "neighbor Tim" and his wife.

link to pics:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/558952562hSgPeC

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Since you're probably sleeping with Krawler now, does this mean you're gonna be wheeling every weekend now, or we'll see you next year? My advice, don't agree to anything like a "date night" when "wheeling day" comes first. 4pm is still day, 9:00 is night!:D

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Well looks like everyone had as much fun as i did..Thanks to everyone that helped get my junk out of hell:D . Just got back from R.Point so what a weekend for me! Got tons of pics of elvis' run but unfortunately i left my camera too close to the shore so everything is history:mad: hopefully i fix my bitch soon so we can wheel again!!

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Damn, I am getting mighty impatient with my build. Kinda wish I had kept the 44 and just kept replacing the shafts....Oh well, only a couple of more months to go!
Nice pics!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
my favorite pic!! man has he grown up.

SUPER FREAKING WEEEEEE!
What a day Saturday. Carnage galore, Holy Crap. Jeff and Spinnas pretty much summed that portion up in the other thread. I had a GREAT time watching everyone get'n some and just being out on the trail. It was great to meet/see everyone who went and made it such a fun day. Big thanks to Chip for taking most of the photos, they turned out great. I snapped a few of Eric on the Ajax extension trail and a few more of the sunset on the way out. On a side note, I got home to "date night" at almost 9:00 PM on the nose (not exactly the 4:00 time I said I would be) :eek: . I was showered and out to dinner by 9:30 pm where we ran into "neighbor Tim" and his wife.

link to pics:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/558952562hSgPeC

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since you're probably sleeping with Krawler now, does this mean you're gonna be wheeling every weekend now, or we'll see you next year? My advice, don't agree to anything like a "date night" when "wheeling day" comes first. 4pm is still day, 9:00 is night!:D
He had a blast for sure. He loves going out on the trails. The gf isn't too fond of all the potential dangers, but he'll be with me most times I wheel. I'll be able to get back to wheeling on a more regular basis now that the trac-toy is trail worthy. I'll make sure to move "date night" to non-wheeling days so there is no fear of having to come home early. Now to finish up a few more things and get some more trails done.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well looks like everyone had as much fun as i did..Thanks to everyone that helped get my junk out of hell:D . Just got back from R.Point so what a weekend for me! Got tons of pics of elvis' run but unfortunately i left my camera too close to the shore so everything is history:mad: hopefully i fix my bitch soon so we can wheel again!!
Good wheeling with you too. Too bad about the pics and the runner. See you next time.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
That's a great pic of Krawler Stroke!! He was very well behaved the times that I saw him.

Off to go look at all the pics!

So...what happen after we left to cause a 9pm arrival time! :eek:

·
Registered
476 Posts
"He was soooo glad to be out on the trails and was a saint the whole day."

I take it he doesn't puke every time the truck jiggles?

AzHobbes

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey the pictures turned out pretty good Mike.
Thanks for letting me ride along with you guys on Saturday - I had a good time.

-Chip
Yeah they did turn out nice. I didn't make any adjustments to them at all. Good to see you again, glad you had fun.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"He was soooo glad to be out on the trails and was a saint the whole day."

I take it he doesn't puke every time the truck jiggles?

AzHobbes

Not as long as he doesn't eat immediately before hitting the trails.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts