TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with cruiserjim and one other. We were behind the VJC for the first obstacle so we had plenty of time to work on tans. My wife snapped a few pics. The fall at the end to the right of the squeeze is waaay deep right now. Driveshaft came apart as I was climbing. Fixed it and it came apart again immediately. Had to back down and go around. Next time it will not be a problem

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Or taking up residence on that little fall. I was beginning to think he'd be all damn night.
Puhleeze, after you flounder'd around on the entrance pebble for a friggin half hour a couple years ago? I thought all of us were going to beat you to the millennium mark. :flipoff4:

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Puhleeze, after you flounder'd around on the entrance pebble for a friggin half hour a couple years ago? I thought all of us were going to beat you to the millennium mark. :flipoff4:
He would have been quicker if he didn't try to suck a rock up into the cab with him.......... then again, nothing he does is "Quick"........... unless it's popping the top on a new jar of peanut butter for Fritz! :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
Dick Foster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing