TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am creating an Emergency contact sheet. If you would like to be included email me your information. I will then email a list to everyone that emailed me their info.

Send me as much info you would want MEMBERS to know. I will NOT use or sell you info. Keep in mind that I will be emailing this list to our TX members. If you do not want me to send your info but would like to be on the master list specify that in your email.

I will try to keep this list current, Every 3 months I will email you and ask you to check the info and correct any changes.

Some info that might be useful. Anything else is welcome.

Full Name:
Forum Name:
Phone Number: (Home, Cell)
Address:
Email Address:
When is it ok to call: (example 24 hours in case of emergency, otherwise 9am to 9pm)
Notes:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fast frank said:
So is this a "Frank got hurt on a run, how do I call his wife?" list,
Or is it a " I'm stuck in a ditch, maybe Frank will come and pull me out." list,
Or is it both?
I can see advantages to having this info available on a club level, but getting a phone call at 2am from a drunk would not make me happy.
Fast Frank
This started as a contact list for tropical storm Rita. And has evolved to a contact list and directory of current active members. I feel the list will be both for this:

fast frank said:
"Frank got hurt on a run, how do I call his wife?" list,
And " I'm stuck in a ditch, maybe Frank will come and pull me out." list,
And if there is a hurricane, or something and no one has heard from a member we have a list of contact info for that member to start looking.

I will only send this to club members and only if the member wants their info distributed. I will have two list one for a few of us (Mods) for Emergency that will not be distributed and one that will have the info that members want distributed as a directory.

I understand the concern about:

fast frank said:
getting a phone call at 2am from a drunk would not make me happy.
Hopefully the members would not do this. The only thing I can do about this is only send this info to members who have shared their info, which is what I had planned to do already.

Hey Texas, I've been putting together a similar list but based more on the idea of having a list of contacts continent wide in case of a break down or just to know who lives where if you're travelling. Check out the thread on the NB and email me your info. It' won't be publicly posted, just available to people who add their own info. First draft of the list will go out in a month after it's grown to a substantial size. So far most States are represented with multiple entries from most active chapters. Cheers. .....Steve http://tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55796

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be sending this list out on Thursday (6-7-07). If you want to be included send me your info. If your info has changed since the last time you send it to me send me an update.

purity said:
where do i get a copy of this list?

·
Old School
938 Posts
I sent some info in for this. Can you see if you got it. Would have been about a month ago...

Thanks,

·
Registered
329 Posts
Are you still doing this list, do I send you an email or what?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone want to get on or off the next edition PM me your info. I will have these out in a week

·
Registered
329 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I will Update mine since i've changed 3, address and email have changed
Marco you can leave this public on this thread also if you want to

Some info that might be useful. Anything else is welcome.

Full Name: Manuel Rodriguez
Forum Name:TacoManny98
Phone Number: (Cell) 832-264-5737 Cell
Emergency Phone (in case I got hurt) Parents 281-332-0351 HM 832-221-3206 Cell
Address:Don't know it just know it's A12 or 12A at The Presido of Clear Lake Apartments (Clear Lake,Tx)
Email Address:mannyrodriguez1976(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
Sex: yes get a lot
When is it ok to call: 24 Hrs.
Notes: If another hurricane comes again i will be staying again let me knowif you want me to check you place afterwards like i did for Marco's, Jeff's and some others

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Anyone want to get on or off the next edition PM me your info. I will have these out in a week
Hey Man, take me off this list. I'm not helping anybody anymore :D
No, seriously, take me off.

Nobody is around my way anyway, so I don't think it's a big loss.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
Cmartinez95
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing