TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a call from chris (lil red) and he is stuck up on mt baldy. his cell phone was breaking up real bad so all i got from him was that he was stuck and he needs tire chains. even if i did have some chains i'm only rockin' 31's so they probably wouldn't help. is anyone available to help him out? his number is 201-0681 and my number is 226-8040. if he is stuck with that much lift and 35's there is no way i could get up there to help.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: i just got off the phone with chris. he is on his way down the mountain with who ever he was on the trial with. his truck is still stuck though. he is looking for some one with a least one locker and tire chains. sounds like his ass end slid off the trail somewhere in between the couple of boulders and the gate at the top. if anyone can help give chris a call at 201-0681.

thanks,
nate

·
Registered
233 Posts
i just saw this, my buddy in the springs has chains for 35x12.5's. i can call him in the am if need be. he can also get a couple of guys up there :eek:

cells: 7194326044
i'm working so no can do on me helping tomorrow.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the last time i heard from chris he said that he had to leave his truck up on the mountain overnight. he was going to head up there this afternoon to prepare for some land cruiser guys that are very well equipped and should be able to help him out. i'll let chris give all the details once he gets a handle on things.

nate

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
yeah brian called me but i was still 8 hours out with traffic back from moab.... that and im not sure that i would have been much help. chris has lockers front and rear..... if he slid then ya

·
Registered
965 Posts
punkrider99 said:
i just got a call from chris (lil red) and he is stuck up on mt baldy. his cell phone was breaking up real bad so all i got from him was that he was stuck and he needs tire chains. even if i did have some chains i'm only rockin' 31's so they probably wouldn't help. is anyone available to help him out? his number is 201-0681 and my number is 226-8040. if he is stuck with that much lift and 35's there is no way i could get up there to help.

um interesting

·
Registered
610 Posts
well we made it...chris and i went back up today at about 11am. we dug for 2 hours. (1 hour to get up and 1 to get down from where we got stuck) turned out to be about 4 feet of snow his front end was stuck in and his rear end on the edge of a cliff. i had to leave at 3pm but i kept in contact with him since he refused to leave. somehow he used his high lift and got the rig back on the trail. as of about 5 pm he was heading back down the trail. oh the pics to come!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
cause i was the only one close with a full locked truck and 35's

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gotcha. i was kind of surprised that no one in the springs was around. i wish i could have helped more but a 4 cylinder, 3.58's, and 31's aren't going to help anyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts