TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just got off the phone with Mike Burse.
His truck is stranded at Westfield HS (near Ella @ 1960).
Truck lost power & engine died.
His Supercharger belt broke. Fortunately he has a spare (at home or in the truck).
Unfortunately he may have a limited tool selection with him.

He has to go with his wife to a Dr. appt @ 3pm - So He expects to be back at his truck to fix his truck 4-5pm.

Should be a simple belt swap, since the S\C belt replaces the Alternator belt, the alt & PS belts will also need to be removed.

Mike cell phone is 832-276-7065 if you are in the area and can lend a hand

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Bump for some help. I'll call him when I get out of work (close to 5pm).

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump- I'll see if I can lend a hand after work.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got ahold of him I'm like 20 min down the road from me I a full tool set so hes gonna give me a call when hes headin to his truck

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I got ahold of him I'm like 20 min down the road from me I a full tool set so hes gonna give me a call when hes headin to his truck
Kick ass. Thanks dude!

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Thank you Phong for posting this and thank you Dennis and Lindsey for coming to my rescue. We finished the job in a little over an hour. Their helping hands made the job so much easier...plus the tools they brought that I didn't have with me at the time. Another great example of how much of a tight knit group this is. I really appreciate guys...y'all rock like Slayer!

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Slayer sucks.. say they rock like new kids on the block or something hardcore like that

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you were able to get the truck up & running.
Way to help out Lindsay & Shroomz30!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts