TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyones gone for the summer here at Georgia Southern and I realized how nice our campus was when the 16,000 kids aren't crowding it. Anyways, I took out my cell phone cam and got some photos in, the last one caused a huge commotion. Pulling up there isn't technically legal and some campus employee called the police, and they showed up and asked me what the hell I was doing. After I told them they just laughed and waited for me to take the picture and told me to leave. Anyways, these are the last glory shots my baby will get before the 3" suspension goes on (thursday).

will do some post lift shots in the same exact locations as those pictures for a good before-afters

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nice looks good man.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
nice. how do you like those ipfs? i got a set ive had laying around since christmas that im about to put on

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks good I miss Southern she was good to me partied my arse off there a bit

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Nice rig. and GREAT pics for a cell phone cam, geez.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
i like it
that reminds me i gotta do before and afterr also! im buying my lift today after my exams!
good shots for cell phone man!

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
so, don't drive through the middle of campus where you aren't supposed to. looks bad for those of us that try to give our sport a good name.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
What kind of phone is that your using? What mexa pixel camera on it?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i wasn't roughing anything up they were just confused as to why i was up there. there's not really a correlation between parking a truck neatly on the grass and a bad image of wheeling dude. if i remember correctly the phone is an lg vx8300 with a 1.3mp camera

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nice I have a 1.3 camera on mine too.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Tread Lightly my friend...

while parking on the grass isn't tearing anything up, or destroying the world, how will the greenies use it?
Look, theres another of those ******* jacked up trucks where it doesnt belong, driving wherever he wants, doing whatever he wants, laws/rules/loose guidelines be damned...

anything that may cast a negative light on our sport, can be used as ammunition against us...and while this isn't that big of a deal true enough, I, for one, think its about time we stop loading the greenies guns for them...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that's precisely why the title reads "empty campus". mass public stupidity is understandable, but i could care less what one girl misreads. as for the police, they seem to understand

·
Registered
602 Posts
Face it, anything could be used negatively if people want. If you're going to get onto this guy for driving across grass, then you might as well take down all the pictures of your rig and others as well because they are far easier to use against us then these pictures.

If anybody is going to use any pictures they're not going to use one of these first, they're going to find pictures of us driving through streams and wilderness where it actually looks like we're causing damage.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I was just saying how we have to think, I wasnt actually saying anyone is going to use these pics, I was just proving the point that we DO have to consider what just one person thinks of what we are doing. I personally, don't see anything wrong with driving on the grass, or anywhere else on campus for that matter - but its just the image of the sport we have to keep in mind at all times...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this is true

1 - 19 of 19 Posts