TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Woo! Rapture survivors! Can't wait for pics. And man I'm sunburnt...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I feel that was a better name for it. I have 147 pics so keep watching Ill post up soon.
Had a great time Dan. Glad you made it off the trail ok.
I'm tired as crap!

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Sorry I only got 2 of a big snake and a couple of Doris. I forget that I have an iPhone now. But here they are.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
So here's some pics and vids I got so enjoy. Be sure to click the images to open the videos.
Kyle dropping a big ledge.

Found this one particularly funny.

This one is funny too. That loud crashing noise is Kyle driving off a giant ledge he didn't see, smashed his sliders real good. :rofl:

And this one the Trail Whale is making all that noise in the background lol

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Looks like she is sitting nicely with that one inch body lift now. Have to see her in person real soon.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok photobucket is having issues today. So the run started out good. By the end of the day it was another story. I cant remember everyones damage report. So I tore the ds hub off. Pulled the steering box off the frame Seperated the dive shaft 4 times, Lost my clutch fluid and therefore my clutch and had to finally be winched out. Mythica and his bro were able to do a trail fix on my hub to make it work long enough to get out.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Too wide to fit the first damage of the day. The trail whale is BIG!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I have more to come. 80 or so pics and they get so much better! Chris I didnt get any of your passenger side so if you or anyone has the damge of the trail whale post em.

·
Registered
210 Posts
lol, I want to see the video of the waterfall. there was so much going on in the truck, I can't even remember what all happened.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Trail damage

Scratched my new fairlead trying to climb Kyles Cliff. :(
The wind blew my can of Pringles off the hood. Had to eat some dirty chips. Not bad, since the last time on that trail I blew a trunion bearing and got metal in my Longfield. About a $300 repair.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Man i wish i would of made it! Looks like a hell of a time. Sucks big time, but oh well. Next time i'll be there!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sorry I only got 2 of a big snake and a couple of Doris. I forget that I have an iPhone now. But here they are.

Looks like they are Bull Snakes. They can grow up to 8' long, look like rattlers and can make a noise to mimic rattlers. They are nonvenumous but as far as I'm concered, they are all poisionous! I hate snakes!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts