[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
How he managed to keep it on the tires is anyones guess. It just stopped in mid air!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Sorry Jerry didnt get many pics. Never saw you.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok so now foxtrot went up the waterfall. This is awesome!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I tried to follow but my dverside hub broke. So I went with the others back out liberty. I didnt get very far. 3 wheel drive wasnt working. Jerry and his brother were able to do a trail patch job to get me out.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
The repair job!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Now if you have never seen a trail whale flex just you wait!

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Im truly impressed that your passenger side didnt take more of a beating! Nice carnage pics! You must of got it home ok. It took me 20 min to get the crusher in the driveway! Its all jacked up lol.

·
Registered
210 Posts
lol suprisingly it got home just fine. i got super lucky that it wasn't worse. what all is wrong with yours? lol

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
My biggest problems are my driverside hub is held together by bailing wire, and my steering box is 1 bolt from coming entirly off the frame. Out of 3 bolts 1 is missing 1 is snaped and one is barely holding. Got a month before takeover so it will be fixed. Havent even looked into the clutch yet.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sure no prob. Hey I was thinking of putting the tires your running on ashs truck. After talking to you Im rethinking it. What dont you like about those tires?
For the trail, they do great and now that I have a trailer it's no problem but driving in town, bias ply can never seem to get balanced. I had 35" bias ply TSL's on my 4Runner (without beadlocks) and they vibrated the crap out of me. Great traction though. Just horrible on the street.
When I went to 35" BFG MTR's it was like I was in a Cadillac.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Well I looked at my steering box. To say its worse than I thought is an understatment.
[/IMG]
It seperated the mounts from the frame. Oh well I have an idea! :welder:
Plate it with some of that 1/2" stuff laying around and call it a day. :D
But before you do, the welder needs a new liner and trigger; I'm tired of it breaking and super glue hasn't been working.

Thta is good and eff'd up right there... :eek:

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have tons of video but I am having problems with my computer. I think my hard drive is going bad. I am going to purchase a new one and see if that helps.

21 - 40 of 115 Posts