TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 tacoma 4x4 ext cab. Here lately I have noticed that after the truck gets warmed up it makes a weird wineing noice. Sounds like its coming from the back of the truck but I know sound travels. The wineing noice stops when I push on the gas and starts when I let off the gas. Has anyone had the same noice or can anyone help me figure out what it may be. Thanks. :eek:

·
Registered
221 Posts
need more info, is it a manual or auto? Also what engine do you have. If it's a manual it could be the trowout bearing on the clutch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silverback04 said:
I have a 04 tacoma 4x4 ext cab. Here lately I have noticed that after the truck gets warmed up it makes a weird wineing noice. Sounds like its coming from the back of the truck but I know sound travels. The wineing noice stops when I push on the gas and starts when I let off the gas. Has anyone had the same noice or can anyone help me figure out what it may be. Thanks. :eek:
Man, 2.7 4 Cyl

·
Registered
207 Posts
i was whinning like a damn baby, after checking everything, i found out my power steering pump was low on fluid. just a thought. that might be it. good luck, and sorry if that doesn't help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts