TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my bud has a 2002 chevy s-10 4x4 5 speed. In first and second gear at about 2500 rpm his truck starts to spurt and it takes a while to build up speed. I alraedy checked his distribute, plugs, and wires but i dont know where the problem is coming from...his truck started doing this right after he went into some pretty deep mud holes....PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
230 Posts
your probly not going to get much help here seeing how this is a toyota site, but did you change yer oil, check your airbox/airfilter, and then think about checkin out the throttle position sensor....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Mud, it is an evil material...it only attacks toyotas :rolleyes: Probably covered the crank position sensor. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
:xofftopic

Telll him sell it and get a Tacoma. Then he can come in here and worry about posting questions about how to upgrade his truck instead of fix it. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) i have told him, every time something on his breaks i say should've bought a yota. the reason i am asking for help on this site also is as far as i know there are not any s-10 forums that are for offroaders.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
4holmric said:
:) i have told him, every time something on his breaks i say should've bought a yota. the reason i am asking for help on this site also is as far as i know there are not any s-10 forums that are for offroaders.
You didn't search hard enough. A quick search for Zr2 s-10 came up with this:

http://www.zr2usa.com/mboard/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts