TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I am planning on moving to Engelwood in the early part of next summer. I was wondering if there are much for emission tests there. I currently have a "test Pipe" alone with an O2 simulator. Just wondering if I am going to have to go back to stock(legal)? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i was going to say if your truck is older you might get away with it..... but you will have to have it back to something that resembles stock.... all the required o2 sensors on the system and the exhaust pipe readily acessible. you could try getting by with your simulator though. lots of people do the test pipe just because they end their exhaust under the bed. but keep in mind that every time you go in its 25 bucks.... if you fail its 25 bucks wasted but if you pass as you are then thats 25 bucks saved.... they dont plug into the scan ports if i remember right they just take the readings.... and test your gas cap lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. I live here in Northern MN right now and there is absolutely NOTHIGN for emissions testing so we can get away with pretty much anything on our exhaust. I was figuring there was testing cause of how many people there are in the Denver area. Oh well. Guess I will just have to try it and see what happens when I get there. If I pass great...if not...argh. Catalytics here we come. Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts