TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again for all you help yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to spend the the weekend wheeling with you guys here soon, Instead of wrenching.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Jethro fab had a good day and dinner was being set on the table when I walked in. Yaaay. Get your other stuff squared away and let's wheel.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
No problem Dan, I'm glad we were able to get it all to work.........now get those shocks measured out and let's wheel!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem Dan, I'm glad we were able to get it all to work.........now get those shocks measured out and let's wheel!!! :D
Yeah I need to get those tabs you were talking about for the axle. Then I need to find time to go flex it out and crap. I enjoyed the ride home. For the first time ever I didn't feel like I had to work to keep the truck steady. :woot:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I'm going to order some stuff from that place for me and Eric, do you want me to order yours too? You just want shock mounts right (2 or 4)? I should be able to order stuff tonight.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
It's only going to get better when the springs settle in a little and with the shocks matched to the new setup.I'm glad to see you getting stoked on your truck again! :D

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to order some stuff from that place for me and Eric, do you want me to order yours too? You just want shock mounts right (2 or 4)? I should be able to order stuff tonight.
Sure, Since I already owe you money. Get me 4 just in case.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Did you just get close to finishing the 12-week leaf swap like TBob?:lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Did you just get close to finishing the 12-week leaf swap like TBob?:lmao:
Nope............put on some new steering arms, made a new tie rod and drag link, made shorter shackles and redrilled the perches to get the axle/steering positioned correctly............and all in one day! :D

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nope............put on some new steering arms, made a new tie rod and drag link, made shorter shackles and redrilled the perches to get the axle/steering positioned correctly............and all in less time then it took T-bob to get through Elvis! :D
Fixed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts