TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I hear people say something mean about Canada/Canadians I go to the hospital and get my feeling checked for free. :)

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
So what do you do at the hospital, sing kumbaya and cry on each others shoulders? Are you all still crying over that worthless piece of junk trophy?

Every time I hear people say something mean about Canada/Canadians I go to the hospital and get my feeling checked for free. :)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tinstaafl.
That's not true in Canada. We get free lunch;), dinner and breakfast when we are hospitalized. Stop making me upset or I am going to have to go to the hospital for some free sedating drugs.:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what do you do at the hospital, sing kumbaya and cry on each others shoulders? Are you all still crying over that worthless piece of junk trophy?
At the hospital we talk to the Americans in the waiting room who came here cause they can't afford doctor visits or prescription drugs back home.:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We tend to have similar issues here, lol.
There is actually not a whole lot of difference in the day to day lives of Americans/Canadians. Basically our beer and herb are better but everything else is the same.;):)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not real badly cause the pain has been eased by knocking both the American hockey teams out of the Olympics and winning both hockey GOLDS. Thereby forcing you to keep the Bieber kid/douche. A deal is a deal.:)
Awesome for a country with 30 million people to be able to completely dominate the sport of hockey (Men and Women) over and over. The world has billions of people but none are better at hockey than the measly 30 million Canucks.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
They must pass by the folks headed down here to get the operations they can't in Canada so they can live and not die waiting for it.

At the hospital we talk to the Americans in the waiting room who came here cause they can't afford doctor visits or prescription drugs back home.:)

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I'll put our Nevada County pot up against anything you Canucks have any day. It's Nevada County's main cash crop.

There is actually not a whole lot of difference in the day to day lives of Americans/Canadians. Basically our beer and herb are better but everything else is the same.;):)

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
The world just let you win so you'd all stop that incessant whining and pouting.

We'll make you a deal though, take that snot nosed Bieber back and we'll send him back with the trophy shoved up his ass. How's that for a bargain.

Not real badly cause the pain has been eased by knocking both the American hockey teams out of the Olympics and winning both hockey GOLDS. Thereby forcing you to keep the Bieber kid/douche. A deal is a deal.:)
Awesome for a country with 30 million people to be able to completely dominate the sport of hockey (Men and Women) over and over. The world has billions of people but none are better at hockey than the measly 30 million Canucks.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I'll take that Canadian pot challenge.:D Ecar, you just go ahead and send a pound or two. I'll let you know what the results are.:rolleyes:

Fund my SAS:p

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Last I heard you pineapples had plenty of your own. What ever happend to Maui Wowie? Did you all get lazy and slack off? You have the perfect climate and no limits on growing season. No excuse.

I'll take that Canadian pot challenge.:D Ecar, you just go ahead and send a pound or two. I'll let you know what the results are.:rolleyes:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like a waste of government dollars. Such a patriot, you are.
We CHOOSE to spend our tax dollars on health care instead of military.
BTW using the public health care system here is a RIGHT, similar to you having the right to bare arms. With your analogy anyone who uses their right to bare arms in the U.S. is abusing the system and/or anti-patriotic.
Think before you post BS to me or I will be all over you like shit on a blanket.:):cool::lmao:
BTW on the internet your gun offers you no protection.;)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll put our Nevada County pot up against anything you Canucks have any day. It's Nevada County's main cash crop.
Sorry Dick I have smoked pot from all over the world, the Canadian weed is by far the best. I have buddies who vacation in Jamaica and bring ass grass with them cause the weed there sucks balls. I have been to Buffalo and Detroit and the people there didn't even ever smoke hash or oil before.:confused: Amateurs because of your fcked up laws.
America is not even on the podium when it comes to quality THC. Here people have been growing the sht as a hobby for their whole lives without being persecuted.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Come here and I will get you hi as fck for as long as you want. There is so much cheap quality herb here you will get sick of being stoned.:lmao:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last I heard you pineapples had plenty of your own. What ever happend to Maui Wowie? Did you all get lazy and slack off? You have the perfect climate and no limits on growing season. No excuse.
That is the coolest thing you ever posted around here. Just when you lead me to believe your a crazy old coot you come out with pure genius (above ^^^ ).

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
This answers a lot of questions about some of the shit you post. :lmao:

I guess those long long winters leave you little else to do, eh?

Come here and I will get you hi as fck for as long as you want. There is so much cheap quality herb here you will get sick of being stoned.:lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I am crazy but I'm not stupid. And I'll do you one better on the old coot bit, I'm a curmudgeon and proud of it.

That is the coolest thing you ever posted around here. Just when you lead me to believe your a crazy old coot you come out with pure genius (above ^^^ ).

1 - 20 of 71 Posts