TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright its supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow so lets head up gold camp and do eagle rock wensday evening! I haven't been up eagle rock yet and want to meet the guys here in the springs. Anyone have any suggestions for times and a place to meet up at?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
could use some kind of response here

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
you want to go up for the first time at night?

I can not go on Wensday.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i was talking to drift and he was thinking rampart range or something but i thought it would be cool like to meet up around 4. i've been up most of the places around the springs just not the eagle rock trail.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright everyone give a day for next week

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Oh heck I ended up having to work late...and i'm out of town this weekend...lets shoot for next weekend for wheeling or one evening nxt weekend for beers/dinner...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
C'mon south end... get a night planned :D (Like I have a leg to stand on... My rig is on jack stands again)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sometime next week sounds good i just got back from old stage tonight and being the jeep recovery vehicle of the day! 2 different well equiped jeeps 5 different recoveries! One included pulling at lifted jeep that completely tore out the front end = no more four wheel drive for them. my tacoma got through everything fine just a little scrape on my bed and small crack on my taillight. nothing compared to the massive damage my friends went through. a winch is in the future to keep pulling them out. lol i have to get the pictures from my uncle of when my tacoma was completly stock pulling his h2 out. so much for that extra 40,000 dollars. just let me know when a night works next week for everyone.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
what about Sunday (4/22) ?

Or maybe even tonight? I get off work around 4.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've got a meeting for this sunday coming up lets do it sunday the 29th so most of the people in the springs have time to plan for it and come.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
ok, I should be able to make that work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So far right now plans are for the 29th of april to run eagle rock. meet at the home depot at the broodmoor exit. I have yet to do eagle rock yet so if somone that has already run it will step up and be lead that good with me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright just trying to get any idea of who is going to show up or if anyone at all is?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Dangit...I'm in Fort Collins this Sunday.

Now that I have a picture of your truck, I'll be looking for you on Powers/Academy and in between Monument and the airport. Those are my usual commute areas.

So don't be surprise if some crazy guy in a Tacoma or Camry (yes, one of those) is trying to get your attention sometime in traffic.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
What about Saturday?

I am headed it up there Sat with My uncle and a couple of his jeeper friends.

If Sat works for any of you, we should meet up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
saturday doesn't work i'll be at a-basin BBQ, drinking, and snowboarding my butt off before the season is over. It doesn't sounds like anyone is gonna be available so next time you go out on the trails hit me up on here.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Hey, one of my buds (who drives a jeep but is cool anyway) is looking to do eagle rock....I'll send his phone #...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts