TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 dc 4 wheel drive truck with the auto , check your driver side cv joint coming out of the front diff. and then check the other side and let me know if they are the same , meaning is there alot more play in the drivers side cv , like the bearing is going bad in the diff on the drivers side already. Took it to the dealer and told them about it and some ase tech told me it was fine and I was like the driver s side has to much play in it up and down and in and out then the other side by alot , the other side is tight . By the way the service women was cool about it and said she believed me over the tech and sounds like I know what I am talking about and the ase tech doesn't and that was one of there head techs!!! Scary the service women told me to keep an eye on it and she was making a note in the computer about it just in case something down the road happeneds to it , the truck only has 10,600 miles on it all on road also no off road yet. Thanks Michael

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,420 Posts
mcsilvertaco said:
No one else has this issue????
Maybe, but nobody had the urge to go run out and check their truck in the 40min since you made the last post. Chill out and you'll get some responses soon.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
mcsilvertaco said:
I have a 2006 dc 4 wheel drive truck with the auto--the truck only has 10,600 miles on it all on road also no off road yet. Thanks Michael
Why are you here again?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
lol i'll check for you later so somone will have answered you haha

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Mine wiggle a little, but they did it when the truck was new and with no lift. I asked the dealer wrench and he said it's normal play designed into the unit. Sounded like Bullshit, but they are the same after 18K miles.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks for checking , for all the smart ass remarks ,thanks again , maybe if you really worked on your truck and didn't bring it to the shops to work on your shit maybe you would have an answer instead of a smart remark !!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
mcsilvertaco said:
Well thanks for checking , for all the smart ass remarks ,thanks again , maybe if you really worked on your truck and didn't bring it to the shops to work on your shit maybe you would have an answer instead of a smart remark !!
Oh my GOD!!! I went and checked my wifes truck just now! 05 DC 4wd, and.........it IS THE SAME!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Don't sweat it man, it is normal :rolleyes: As far as all of us not working on our trucks, good luck topping a TON of people on here. That is why alot of people are here. To learn how to do it themselves!

Now, go run along and tell us if your spark plug wires are loose also. We will be here waiting :D

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
mcsilvertaco said:
maybe if you really worked on your truck and didn't bring it to the shops to work on your shit !!
didn't you take yours to the service department? 4x4 and hasn't been off road yet?
Mine has got some play but it is the same on both sides...seems like you need some play to allow the axles to cycle through they normal movement...

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
LavosTRD said:
and maybe if you actualyl put a decent amount of thought into your wity comeback some of us might actualyl enjoy it....but alas you are still a butt snorkling cum guzzling glitter whore looking for your 5 mins of fame....go take you, your wobbly cv shafts and wrap yourself around the nearest lightpole....jesus fucking christ.....when did the special ed dept. get internet access???
Hehe......glitter whore.............

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Should have jumped in when I could...seems I missed all the fun. I'm tired of being Mr. niceguy :xsmash:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Is somebody around here dating Palmela Handerson? Here's a little eye candy for ya:boobies: :jack: Sorry, I just had to throw that shit in the pot. LMAO

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
tom can always result to a pocket pussy. can pick one up at local shop for only 30 bucks great thing is it already has a name and no gonarea

·
Registered
397 Posts
i'm using the glitter whore line! hehe...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts