TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on taking a cross-country road trip for about 6 months I would like to take mainly back roads and may do a little wheeling along the way through your state. I'd be coming down from NY heading towards the west coast. If you guys could give me some ideas that would be great, any must see spots.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Drive as fast as you can dont stop in Ohio! Small place to do some wheeling is Wellsville. Its on the bourder of WV and OH and Pa state rt 7 . Let us know when you are come and we could meet you there for the day. show you around

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Would like to say there is some cool stuff, but there isn't much worth seeing around me. I would say south and eastern Ohio is the best area. The other side of Ohio is flat and just farmland and you don't really don't know when you have changed state till the Mississippi. It would be cool to back road around for awhile though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
ohio03trdtaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing