TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya'll see jack on extreme 4x4 today? had him talking but i didn't see the rig or rick :(
-daniel

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Blitanicle99 said:
I missed it!
x2 i caught the end of it where they were drving that beast f250

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yeah I saw that. got a glipse of jack. thats about it. now they are lowering a nissan hard body... wtf... GAY

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
lol trucks used to be a good show. now all they do is this low rider crap...lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats why i try to just catch extreme or the "old" trucks
-daniel

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I just watched it off the TIVO. Also They mentioned him in the Nov/Dec of Crawl mag. It was about his roll at the Nationals in Tx.

Your getting Famous Jack!

·
Registered
489 Posts
haha wow. congrats to jack though!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
yeah, Marshall and I were standing in the garage, watching it, after I mentioned it was the finals in Vegas, and sure enough, there is Jack. They even got his last name, correct! It was cool to see!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Well the :asshat: came back and posted again today. Now my damn thread is closed so I cant say anything back. I need to find the mod that done it so I can have the last word.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Thanks to all for your positive comments. Any way we can copy the show I was in from TIVO onto VCR or DVD anyone. It is also supposed to air again this Saturday coming up at around 11 AM I think, but then again you never know. I am proud of what I did and achieved last year and have decided to take a break from competition for 2007 and spend a little more time raising my daughter. Basically that means we'll be wheeling a lot, so we'll see you on the trails....

Chat with ya'll later.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
glad to hear you'll be wheel'n alot this year, i bet your daughter we always remember it! my dad and uncle got me into offroading before i was old enough to reach the pedals, taking me out to the eglin reservation in a k5 blazer, been hooked ever since!
-daniel

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
mad_african said:
Thanks to all for your positive comments. Any way we can copy the show I was in from TIVO onto VCR or DVD anyone. It is also supposed to air again this Saturday coming up at around 11 AM I think, but then again you never know. I am proud of what I did and achieved last year and have decided to take a break from competition for 2007 and spend a little more time raising my daughter. Basically that means we'll be wheeling a lot, so we'll see you on the trails....

Chat with ya'll later.
It actually comes on at 1PM. I know, cause, Jessi gets mad if I don't watch her. Yee haw! This should be a fun year on the trails. And, if nothing else, Trooper and Kyra can babysit each other.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Alan11116 said:
It actually comes on at 1PM. I know, cause, Jessi gets mad if I don't watch her. Yee haw! This should be a fun year on the trails. And, if nothing else, Trooper and Kyra can babysit each other.
I'm all about Trooper doing some major baby sitting - Ed - when is he available???????

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
STOMPER said:
Well the :asshat: came back and posted again today. Now my damn thread is closed so I cant say anything back. I need to find the mod that done it so I can have the last word.
it was NUKE

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Jack,

You & Kyra just let me know and we're there! He might be distracted for a few days though. I just bought him a load of Quail and he's gone nuts! :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts