TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else end up with an extra piece while installing the K&N Intake on a 95-98 3.4L V6 Tacoma? I just installed mine yesterday and ended up having this white plastic hose fitting. I read back over the instructions a few times and still couldnt come up with where it goes.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
jrwing98 said:
Anyone else end up with an extra piece while installing the K&N Intake on a 95-98 3.4L V6 Tacoma? I just installed mine yesterday and ended up having this white plastic hose fitting. I read back over the instructions a few times and still couldnt come up with where it goes.
its on here, find it.....i'm sure ya needed it.

HERE

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CWest said:
its on here, find it.....i'm sure ya needed it.

HERE
Actually, that link is to the 99+ models. I've got the 95-98 K&N FIPK.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CWest said:
Damn, its always the THOROUGH reading of the instructions that you understand your confusion. I noticed this time around in reading the instructions that there was an optional vacuum hose fitting which replaces the T fitting in certain models.
I guess I actually do have an legitimate extra piece!
Thanks for your help CWEST

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
jrwing98 said:
Damn, its always the THOROUGH reading of the instructions that you understand your confusion. I noticed this time around in reading the instructions that there was an optional vacuum hose fitting which replaces the T fitting in certain models.
I guess I actually do have an legitimate extra piece!
Thanks for your help CWEST
no prob, i'd hate to see ya be missing a vital part, then F stuff up... take er easy :kewl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts