TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good place to buy a steel hardcore tank to hold my extra gas when I run out in the woods. I am looking for ones around the local stores but they are all plastic and crap. Does anyone have one out there that will give it to me, or I will buy it from you.

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
Passhawk said:
Where is a good place to buy a steel hardcore tank to hold my extra gas when I run out in the woods. I am looking for ones around the local stores but they are all plastic and crap. Does anyone have one out there that will give it to me, or I will buy it from you.
i know www.4wheelparts.com has them in the store. i can't seem to find them online because their search seems to be broken.... again.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Passhawk said:
As long as you aren't in CA you can get a nice Wedco can.

Later,
....Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Passhawk
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing