TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are the shit that maggots shit and can kiss my ass.
ordered custom axles 4 months later they show up with cracked rotors and the calipers wont bolt on oh and no axle shafts. wtf 6 months now and 3 of the 4 shafts have showed up but still missing 1 rear shaft and my ctm u-joints
so i call and call and call but nothing so i email and email and email and finaly 3 days ago my rotors show up with new inner races to fix the caliper problem but no u-joints and no rear shaft WTF. so i email and they said since i got a "deal" on the price u-joints will be extra.?? huh so basiclly i get a "deal" on some axles that dont include u-joints seriously.and i still dont have my rear shaft so now i need to get a shaft made and still have no front u-joints but i got a "deal" on them so that makes it ok i dont fucking think so. this has got to be the stupidest company i have ever delt with and will never see a penny of my money again.........:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
so today larry the owner told 1 of his cronies to call and say that my shaft is leaving today but when i ask to speak to larry the dumbass forgets to mute the phone and larry tell him to say he is not there well i heard him say he aint there so i hang up and am still waiting for a tracking#. what a chicken shit faggot ass pussy mother fucker.
DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.......

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
That sucks man. I got some stuff from them not too long ago and had to send it back because it was not the right item. I paid to have it shipped back over a week ago and still no word. They have over $100 of mine and no word if they got my package and if they are refunding my $$$. I better call him first thing Monday morning.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have never even heard of that company. I guess its a good thing. Maybe its because I dont order cool enough parts. lol Hopefully you will get your stuff soon.... Id love to go wheeling with you at the mall. :)

Yogi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts