TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front and rear third members from a 96 Tacoma.

The donor truck was a 4cyl, with manual hubs, and non - ABS.

I got them from Tacoma Territory for $300 for the set plus shipping, but I ended up selling my truck and buying a newer taco that already has 4.10s.

I just want to try to get my money back. $300 for the set plus actual shipping cost. I will put them in 5 gal buckets and ship via FedEx ground most likely. Or you could pick them up, I live near Boston, MA.

I'm a verified paypal business seller, so I would like to receive payment that way.

Thanks,
Joel

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very interested but i bought a 4:30 rear third member brand new off of ebay. would you be interested in a partial trade? I paid 300 plus shipping for the rear member, but it is Brand New w/ Toyota box n partnumber. Any Interest? How may miles on the rears? The codes on the rears? Lets Make A Deal!!!! I live in NJ near Asbury Park so maybe shipping might not be needed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, I don't know how many miles are on them. They appear to be in great shape though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Jeehole
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing