TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this truck a few months ago and I love it, but i just dont need the 4wd, and my wife being only 4'11" cannot drive the truck with me in it(bench seat and im 6'2"

previous owner took very good care of it, just like i did

1996 V6 4wd 5-sp reg-cab as rare as it gets
Fabtech 4" Lift
Black stonecrushers
BFG 33" all terrains
New Axels with reciept for lifetime warrenty
Pioneer headunit, custom rear speakers

clearcoat is starting to fade on the upper part of hood

located in Southwest Florida

$7500

only put 800 miles on it since i bought it last month

pm me here or email me(best way) [email protected]

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
V6 Std cab? That's the first time I've seen one. Pretty cool, bump for your sale.
Relatively rare
Toyota stopped making them after 97.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
bought this truck a few months ago and I love it, but i just dont need the 4wd, and my wife being only 4'11" cannot drive the truck with me in it(bench seat and im 6'2"
You should consider swapping the bench seat out for buckets! that would eliminate the height problem between the Mrs. and you.

I picked up a cheap set of '82 Celica seats that were in perfect shape from a junk yard for $22 a piece. Or you could go with new seats off Ebay for not that much.

Depending on what type of seats you decide upon, you could find direct bolt in ones with little to no modifaction needed.

Just an idea for you. that is a nice truck and as Grillmaster and the others noted. A v6 is extremely rare in a standard cab. I would be trying to hang onto that as much as I could if I was you.

·
Registered
195 Posts
DAMN - Nice truck! - I agree, don't sell it, and change the seats. I know I would! That is one nice truck, remarkably clean! Should go in no time if you really wanna sell it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
456 Posts
yea same here, the guy was nice in person and the truck was 100% cleanest 11 year old truck i have everf seen, and does everything perfectly
man, if i had the money I would come down and get it. wouldn't be much of a drive for me but money is tight. i would have to sell my 4runner first. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
yes front brake pads are New
and leaking shock was rebuilt
the rear Drums had to be re-adjusted

clutch turned out to be fine, just had to adjust it.

mark is a good guy(previous owner) little high strung as you can probally tell. I dont think he mislead me when I pruchased it on purpose, he just doesnt have the experiance to know cars mechanicaly.

I put around $450 into the car getting the safety inspection done and have ALL documentation to show the next owner

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
:xpopcorn: :dualing: :xpopcorn:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ya man so I have a car to trade you and would like to know if you are interested so ya. If you would let me know I would greatly appreciate it. I have pics if you are somewhat intyerested and can post them tonight LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no thanks on the trade. i have more than enough cars i just would like to use the money for something other than automobile stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
no thanks on the trade. i have more than enough cars i just would like to use the money for something other than automobile stuff
Thats cool bro I was just reading how you wanted something other than a 4x4 and since it was close to summer the vert is nice. But figured it was worth a try. GL on the sale though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts