-Rear Electric Locker
-4.30:1 Differential Gear Ratio
-Extra Cab
-5 spd stick
-Grey interior
-50,000 miles
-Full Tilt Tonneau Cover
-1/4" Rhino Spray in bed liner
-All oils changed to synthetics at 3,000 miles (Mobil 1)
-Front and Rear Full coverage, Husky Liner floor matts
-New BFG All Terrain KOs
-K&N drop in stock air filter element
-In channel Vent shades
-Poly carbonate hood ship quard
-Towing Package
-NEVER WHEELED!!! WOMAN DRIVEN!!!

Mods:
-Platinum TRD plugs
-Removed air box elbow for gas milage and power increase (recommended by URD) Have elbow to put back on.
-Grey wire mod

$19,000
Pics to follow soon.

Pete
[email protected]
Ph: (570) 650-9151

·
Registered
741 Posts
what size tires, and where did you get the 4.30s?

3mph toy said:
Statistics:
-Black Metallic
-TRD package
-Rear Electric Locker
-4.30:1 Differential Gear Ratio
-Extra Cab
-5 spd stick
-Grey interior
-50,000 miles
-Full Tilt Tonneau Cover
-1/4" Rhino Spray in bed liner
-All oils changed to synthetics at 3,000 miles (Mobil 1)
-Front and Rear Full coverage, Husky Liner floor matts
-New BFG All Terrain KOs
-K&N drop in stock air filter element
-In channel Vent shades
-Poly carbonate hood ship quard
-Towing Package
-NEVER WHEELED!!! WOMAN DRIVEN!!!

Mods:
-Platinum TRD plugs
-Removed air box elbow for gas milage and power increase (recommended by URD) Have elbow to put back on.
-Grey wire mod

$19,000
Pics to follow soon.

Pete
[email protected]
Ph: (570) 650-9151

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tire Size 265/75 R16 ( Stepped up the tire size to make them a little taller and reduce the RPM at highway speeds) Stock tire were 265/70 R16.
4.30 gears came in it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TacomaNova said:
is it a good tire/gear combo?

Austin
It works well on the high way brings down the RPMs in your highest gear but, you loose a little bit of accelleration power. You can always down shift to accelerate harder. What I did find is if you change to the iridium plugs it makes a big gain in HP. I put the iridium plugs in the 02' sport edition 4Runner 3.4L and I'm not running a blower on either of them.

·
Registered
741 Posts
sorry to muck up your thread, i am just trying to make the decision if i should put my 4.88s in my truck, i have 285/75/r16s with a 5sp and a blower.... i know its too low, but i may try it this summer.

Austin

Bump for the SALE

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TacomaNova said:
sorry to muck up your thread, i am just trying to make the decision if i should put my 4.88s in my truck, i have 285/75/r16s with a 5sp and a blower.... i know its too low, but i may try it this summer.

Austin

Bump for the SALE
Nah it's cool, we can always start another thread to discuss, I'm sure there are other people here that could be of more help than I can or who are already running the setup that you're looking to do.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
That would be a great deal if it came with an under the rail bed liner.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Angus1 said:
That would be a great deal if it came with an under the rail bed liner.
Let me check price and availability on that with my manager...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're in luck, we are running a promotional offer on this item, if you're interested in the FREE / Optional under ther rail bedliner and tailgate protector along with the purchase of this vehicle you will get a dollar off your total out the door purchase price.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
3mph toy said:
You're in luck, we are running a promotional offer on this item, if you're interested in the FREE / Optional under ther rail bedliner and tailgate protector along with the purchase of this vehicle you will get a dollar off your total out the door purchase price.
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toyo4x4 said:
Why are you selling it?
My wife's Job requirements have changed lately and she may be doing more traveling with equipment and co-workers. So, we're looking at picking up a 2002 4Runner Sport Edition like the one I'm currently driving that way, she has four doors and a place to store equipment (Laptop, projector, etc. etc.) that can be locked and/or hidden. Not only that she is getting tired of the standard shift in traffic since her commute is more rural driving. I'd gladly take the Taco and give her my Runner but, the taco doesn't get nearly as good of gas mileage as my Runner, and with a 50 mile one way commute it adds up quick. :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts