TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found somthing diffrent so time for this Kick ass truck to go heres the low down..

84 toyota xtra cab bed bobbed 10inches (really good job) it has a crawler front bumper with winch mount, Rebuilt 22r engine with less then 1k mikes on it 5 speed with new clutch,5.29 gears 4 in lift with 33in mud BFG's LOCKED in the front and back ARB in the rear and a lock right in the front. It has rock sliders & lots of parts that go with it. New carpet kit etc prolly alot more then I can think of right now 3000.00 firm call or shoot me a pm Rich 775 233 4799

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
No sht..What's wrong with it? Price is too good..LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a old rover ( i know but i like em) so ive had alot of fun with this beast but its time to pass the fun to someone else its a really good truck

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Hell I worked for Land Rover for nearly 5 years and I still drive a Toyota..Nice truck though, good luck, if you were closer I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am very interested. I will talk with my credit union today. Would you consider shipping if I pay and set it up? Do you think it would survive the drive back to Louisiana? Could I also see some interior and under body pics?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
it has a 2wd bed, and might have 2wd front fenders?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a canadian bed!!!! I totally can help with the shipping IE drive it to the shippers it is for sale locally though and since its so cheep first one with $$$ gets it...

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW.. I just might be the good home that your rig needs to go to. Do you think it could drive the 800 miles back to CO? I will not have the cash for 2 weeks. But I promise to take it on long drives in the mountains, feed it and water it. Do you have more picks? how is the highway ride on it? I will call.
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts