TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 99' TRD coils for the front (obviously) with about 50K on them and in descent shape. I'll take pics this evening if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ewood said:
I have a set of 99' TRD coils for the front (obviously) with about 50K on them and in descent shape. I'll take pics this evening if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.
They are from a V6 and I'll get pics tonight and post them with a link to my webshots page. Anybody?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad, I guess around 100 bones plus shipping, and I'll clean the heck out of them so they look cherry (not that they are in bad shape).

tbplus10 said:
I believe he was trying to inform you of the rules for posting items for sale in this forum.
Read the message at the top of this section.
Tim

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TRD Coils

ewood said:
They are from a V6 and I'll get pics tonight and post them with a link to my webshots page. Anybody?
Long vacation I'll take pics tonight and post this evening. Sorry guys, I know I dropped the ball on that one big time, my excuse is the holidays! ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I will take the ones for 50.00 plus shipping. Let me know. Also, wondering if you would be interested in a trade for a JVC CD player.. used for a few months. Practically brand new. Paid 125.00 for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts