TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 brand new black rock crawlers 15x8 type B wheels for sale.They are brand new in box, never mounted. These will clear Tacoma calipers without modification, except ones equipped with Vsc. I bought them from Wheelers for my 98 Taco about 3 weeks ago, I changed my mind and am going to use my stock alloys for now. I am putting these up for $250, I paid $320 shipped. I live in Fort Worth and work at Toyota of Dallas so I can meet you to deliver in metroplex. please send email to [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to sell them as a set.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I'm thinking about it so put me first in line. I will let you know for sure by the end of today.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
If this works out Carlos, I can get them from Kyle and bring them to BMRA if someone is coming up from your way.
Also if this is the case, I need a set of coil-overs from Harold if someone from Houston heads to BMRA.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
If this works out Carlos, I can get them from Kyle and bring them to BMRA if someone is coming up from your way.
Thanks Chris. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
RIGHT... they had a D cutout instead of a circle ;)

Precisely!! :D

Actually I just miss the all black look. I'm trying to find out if these are the same kind Vince had on his red taco before I make a decision. I left the cracka a voicemail but he hasn't called me back.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Quitcher hand-wringing, they are slick looking... seen 'em myself.

Gotta let me know quick, I am packing up tomorrow night and your wheels will determine whether I cook and eat well this weekend or stuff some hot pockets in the cooler.
Don't worry about them, Chris! Once I decide I have alternate arrangements for getting them to me! Thanks anyway though!

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
Don't worry about them, Chris! Once I decide I have alternate arrangements for getting them to me! Thanks anyway though!
Then when you're done with em... I'll buy them off you for 3.50!

That way I can have two sets. Maybe the white runner needs black wheels! Ooooo.... coool

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Then when you're done with em... I'll buy them off you for 3.50!

That way I can have two sets. Maybe the white runner needs black wheels! Ooooo.... coool
LOL, aight. You're first in line whenever that happens :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts