TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 Toyota Pickup (extra cab 4x4 chasiss)The truck was built a few years ago by Inland Trucks in Murrieta, California. The front end itself is completely custom made to the specs used on the actual race/competition kits.

Though this thing is mostly made as an off road vehicle, it is street and smog legal so there is no need to trailer it to your favorite off road destination. On road, it has all the basic comforts that came with the truck originally, and then some. A/C, heater, cruise control, sound system, tilt wheel, full dash and gauges, carpeting, center console, stock bucket seats. Its a race truck without all the hassles and inconveniences of a gutted interior.

The following is a rough and brief overview of the parts and accessories on the truck:

-4wd chassis
-Extra cab
-Inland trucks/ATS suspensions custom Long travel race kit
-All 4x4 parts removed to reduce weight and minimize breakage
-King 2.5 10" Coilovers w/ remote reservoir
-King 3.0-700-18 rate coils
-Custom heim steering
-full caged from front to rear
-Jazz 32 gallon fuel cell
-3.0 V6 bored w/ 30-40k since rebuild
-Aftermarket throttle body
-Aggressive camshaft -K&N intake +drycharger wrap -
Deaver race packs
-custom long tavel shackles
-King 14" double bypass shocks
-5.29 gear ratio
-5 speed transmission
-New 3 core radiator w/ lifetime warranty
-brand new heim joints and custom tierods by Kartek
-Detroit Locker
-New 35x12.5x15 Mud King tires
-2 spare tires
-RockCrawler Rims
-Sylvania High output headlamps
-x2 hella Rallye Eye 4000 Euro beams
-x2 PIAA high output pencil beams
-PIAA amber dust light
-Hannamann Tacoma conversion bedsides
-Hannamann Ivan Stewart Style fenders and hood
-custom frame supports/chassis reinforcment
-Uniden CB radio w/ hookups
-Blapunkt antiskip headunit
-x2 Eclipse 6" speaker component set

Considering the price of parts and labor, along with the hours of hard work and sweat that has gone towards building this great truck, this truck is a steal. I can?t even begin to add up every thing equipped on this vehicle. This thing is built tough. It is practically bulletproof.

Thousands upon thousands of dollars have gone into the creation and fabrication of this vehicle, and I'm only asking $12,900 or best offer. The cost of trying to copy this truck would be so much more than that if you factor in the cost of the base truck, custom fab work, metal price, suspension cost, engine work, and various other bits on the truck.

As much as I love the desert racing scene, I just have too many cars and not enough places to park. Let my loss be your gain. So whether you want a durable play toy for glamis, a more than capable prerunner in the next score event, or even a platform for a competitive platform for a race truck for MDR , this is your truck. It's the perfect blend between race truck and street legal vehicle

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email at [email protected] or call me on my cell @ 1 (805) 368-5831. The truck is located in Ventura County, approximately 45 minutes North West of Los Angeles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of the Truck:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
bump...that thing is SWEET

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'm sorry to be selling the thing, but I simply have no more room for it anymore :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
sweet prerunner! ive seen this on a couple different sites recently.
id love to have it but i already have a 93 that is undergoing work daily...LOL

Goodluck on the sale!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're guys' compliments doesn't make it any less painful for me to sell my truck ;) if anything it makes me want to keep it :p God I'm going to hate to see it go....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, the truck is still for sale..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man. With the way things are going these days, I need all the luck I can get.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I'm sure someone will bite soon, all the Inland trucks are sweet. Surprised no one on DR picked it up yet. Tried RDC?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's on RDC...and craigslist too. Sick truck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've placed it for sale in almost every place I can think of. I guess no one is in the market for a desert truck at the moment. That, or mine just isn't the sort most people are looking for lol :confused:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ah I was going to offer my bike but I already did on race-dezert.com, good luck with the sell of that kicka$$ truck, and if you cahnge youre mind the bike is still for grabs.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've placed it for sale in almost every place I can think of. I guess no one is in the market for a desert truck at the moment. That, or mine just isn't the sort most people are looking for lol :confused:
Hey man I live in the desert and would love to have a desert truck, but Ill have to trade for my 2002 GSXR 1000 that comes with extras, you have a thread to youre truck I'd like to see it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those GSX-R's are sweet bikes, but I can't really do a street bike now. If you ever happen to sell it though, hit me up, I may still have the truck for sale.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Those GSX-R's are sweet bikes, but I can't really do a street bike now. If you ever happen to sell it though, hit me up, I may still have the truck for sale.
well I tried that and I ran into the same problem as you guys, no one is really looking for a street bike right now, Ive posted it everywhere.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just relized something, I thought there was 2 guys selling desert trucks on here and it turns out theres not, so I just offered the same thing to the same guys, sorry about that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ahhhh.....where was this a month ago, i coulda had this instead of what i got for 1000 bucks more. ( i feel sick to my stomach) that truck is sweet. Don't sell it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts