TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, I have a Kenwood KVT-717 DVD player. I am located in Anaheim, CA. This is roughly 8 months old and is in great shape. No scratches, nicks, and in great working order. I am asking for $650. Will ship at the buyer's expense. The picture on this thing is amazing. Very easy to use and the sound output is great. Very nice unit. Just need the cash instead. It will be taken out of my truck this friday, and can be picked up or shipped that day. Here are some pictures and further info about this unit:

- 7.0 inch Wide Color TFT Active Matrix Display
- Full-automatic Open/Close with slide and angle adjustments
- Interactive Touchscreen Control with OSD
- Audio Easy Control Mode while Playing Visual Source
- Selectable Wall Paper (6 Patterns)
- Installer/Backup Memory of Audio/Video Setup
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- 3 Preouts with 5V Pre-out Level
- 2 RCA AV Inputs / 1 RCA AV Output
- Video Input for Rear View Camera
- RGB Input for Navigation System
- System Q/ System E's+
- DVD Menu Direct Touchscreen Control
- MPEG 1/2 Video files (.mpg) and JPEG files (.jpg) Playback
- Dual Zone Source & Volume Control
- DVD±R/RW Compatible
- External Media Control — iPod Ready
- Optional TV Tuner (KTC-V500N)

Again, this unit will be ready to go this friday. Please pm me or email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This does come with all wiring and the Scosche dash kit that matches pretty well with the 05-06 dash. Please if anyone is interested, this is ready to go.

·
Registered
63 Posts
WHY DOESNT MONEY GROW ON TREES!!! if it did i would so own one. bump for some lucky S.O.B. who gets this!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid about $1300 for it, so I am offering it for half the price of what I bought it for. It is in great shape, and I have the Scosche dash kit for it already too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts