TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will sell the lift off of my truck for 215 + shipping. It is the OME 3" coils, with Alcan AAL 3". Very trick setup, comes with BPV, the 1/2" top plates w/ studs.. the only thing you would probably want to get a new one of is the center bolt for the leaf pack..

I currently it is on my car, I would be willing to ship it sometime in late may/early june.

go to toyteclifts.com and look at model#:
OME3-AL

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Again, I wont be able to get this off until the summer. I have a few buyers lined up. I will probably do best offer if I get more than 3 people who want them. I will not seperate. I also have only had the lift on for about than 2000 miles or so...So the components are not bad at all.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
401 Posts
i think this is the one i commented on, if so I am interested, but im only going to pay what you have listed. contact me if you are going to sell.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Alright, heres the deal... got the lift off smoothly the only thing you will need to add to the kit are the center pins in the leaf packs... easy to get... I just got a 3/8 1.5" Grade 8 bolt with matching nut.. but I am also going to throw in the front differential spacers with matching bolts... so im putting the price at 230 + shipping now... But I will also clean everything up to like new condition... (i.e. new paint and a thorough cleaning).

A few other things I would like to get rid of... Rear chrome bumper w/o lights( not in perfect condition, but good for replacement, will provide mounts also) , and a set of (4) factory mudflaps with "4x4" on the rear ones... any takers? Im thinking for the bumper about 80 + shipping and the mudflaps 70 + shipping, all prices negotiable.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
What the hell are you doing to your truck, dude? ...And where have you been?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey jamie, just gettin rid of the lift... had to make it a bit more practical for travel. Ill post pics of the new thing... it looks good. Keep me posted with events up in the midwest though, its still a tacoma... but i will not be goin to farmington or paragon..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
232 Posts
Are you selling it with the front shocks?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
obviously not.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Just keep it and put it back on your truck. It can't possibly effect your fuel economy that much.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no its more like the ride, not the efficiency.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts