TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Car: 1997 M3

Color: Silver

Tans: 5 Speed auto very rare.. This transmission is unbeatable.

Miles is 115,xxx right now

Good: I just did a bunch of maint. on it including the whole cooling system. Full suspension with a Koni system. Oil changed every 2500 with full synth. 18" Hammann rims. The thing drives like a dream and handles even better. The cars overall appearance is wonderful sexy if I may say. It runs perfect starts even when its cold and sits for a few days.

Bad: Not much just a few dings they were there when I bought the car. Other than that everything is very sound and perfect.

Reason why im selling: Ive had the car for about 5 or 6 months and made it perfect to drive. I know why they are the ultimate driving machine. Ive owned Audi's Volvo and Even a Porsche and this car is the best by far. In 1997 this car was the best Handling sold in the U.S. Yes including all the Lambo's and Porsche's. This car is also the fastest 4 door production car in 1997. Basicly this car is the best of both worlds .. fast fun comfy car with 4 doors. Can't beat it.
Asking 13k OBO
Also may trade a tacoma..

Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good lord i wish i had 13000...i have been looking at this year of M3's. Great looking ride, good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Trade you mine. The SC is in the garage. I JUST took it off a few days ago. Nothing wrong with it. I wasnted to sell the truck so I separated them. I am keeping a few options open but this looks like a GREAT one also.

·
Registered
74 Posts
why are you selling it?

i have an 02' tacoma white TRD

that is the exact car i have been looking for, cant find a dealer around here with a decent older one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I need a truck again ( to haul around my toys)... i hate to get rid of her but i have to because cant afford 2 cars right now.... pm me if you want or need more details

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Nice M3, never keen on the 4-door version, even though I have a 330i ;) Mainly bought the car for Cindy for hauling around the city.

My main need for speed and handling ride is my Z3

Good luck on the sale.
Have you posted on Bimmerfest & Bimmerforums? You might get more responses there.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Put it on craigslist also....I sold my 323cic within a month, and I was asking 23k.....yours is a steal; I would love to drive that thing. I miss my bmw sometimes.....like EVERY time I drive to Tahoe without rain or snow!

bump.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts