TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody interested in giving these usurpers a hand with their clean-up
....(mind you, I'm *Positive* that the September cleanup will be a better entertainment value :D:D:D nothing like a little friendly clean-up rivalry;) )

I'm compelled. ...and I haven't even been out to the canyon yet this year... (what's up with that?)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo kevo! are you going?
Seriously thinking about it... got a lot of stuff going on right now so it kind of depends on how successfully I can ignore my responsibilities. I'm wwwwwaaaaaay over do for some serious maintenance but this weekend looks free and clear for that.

Hows'bout' you? Is that junk runnin' yet?

·
Registered
289 Posts
yessir the junk is running. squeeling like a stuck pig. so i have to bleed the steering a bit more.

and prolly head to the farm on the 19th.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo kevo! yo johnson! wuts the word. yall in?
When you thinkin' about getting there?. I got that Friday off so either Friday early afternoon or ass crack of dawn early on Sat. works for me.
That group that's putting on the clean-up has never said anything about getting the camping permit but I figure JJ knows us anyway so I'm not worried about it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh cripes!.... bring that turd up! ...you don't have to qualify for the king of the hammers... just friends crawlin' around here.... hows that any different then a test run???

·
Registered
289 Posts
yep! lets do it. bring the truck. no better place than farminton to do a break in run. this is my first trip with my rig since the repairs.

·
Registered
289 Posts
so this will be a test run for me. oh yeah n i will be bringing tools just in case hahaha

vise grip, channal locks, and duck tape. may be some spray paint just in case i scratch my shiznit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts