TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i was out bending some tube in he shop this weekend I got to noticing the wear on the bender. I got me to thinking. How much tube has actuall been bent through this thing. At the risk of pimping my own handy work post up pics of whatever ya got that I have had a hand in building.

the 1st ever project through the bender was this front bumper

back in 2007

Lance's #1

Snakeeyes

Lance's #2

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
sliders and hopefully soon some tube on the bumper :D

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I can bend ya up a pice. What is the with height and single bend or dual bend?
we'll talk this weekend, i'd kinda like something to protect the headlights and corner markers like the ARB bumper Lance and Zack have.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we'll talk this weekend, i'd kinda like something to protect the headlights and corner markers like the ARB bumper Lance and Zack have.
Oh. Well thats little more complicated than I was thinking and will take up more than just a long scrap pice of tube.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Oh. Well thats little more complicated than I was thinking and will take up more than just a long scrap pice of tube.
:dunno: i was thinking 8 foot of tube and a couple triangle pieces of plate at each end of my winch :dunno:

start at right corner, up 8-10 inches,90* over to first plate maybe 10* bend over to other triangle then another 10* then over to left side then 90* down

:dunno:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm quite proud of of this one, still no sliders though. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts