TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After just talking with Heatstroke about how he has to do a radiator skid for his truck. I was reminded that I forgot that I had to get this done myself. Now it's two weeks before AZRocks and I want to get this done if possible. Nothing like a smashed radiator to ruin a fun day of wheeling. I knew I was forgetting to do something to my truck! :suicide: The crappy thing is I can really only do it next weekend. Anybody have a welder and some spare steel? I can get steel if need be, That's not a big deal.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
After just talking with Heatstroke about how he has to do a radiator skid for his truck. I was reminded that I forgot that I had to get this done myself. Now it's two weeks before AZRocks and I want to get this done if possible. Nothing like a smashed radiator to ruin a fun day of wheeling. I knew I was forgetting to do something to my truck! :suicide: The crappy thing is I can really only do it next weekend. Anybody have a welder and some spare steel? I can get steel if need be, That's not a big deal.
I'd offer to help, but I'll be busy next weekend with my own last minute race.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FAUX X 4 said:
I'd offer to help, but I'll be busy next weekend with my own last minute race.
I figured that most people would be busy. I guess I'll probably just have to be extra careful not to smash it. I've been lucky far. :xpimp:

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
I figured that most people would be busy. I guess I'll probably just have to be extra careful not to smash it. I've been lucky far. :xpimp:
If you can get sombody to bend you up a hoop like Mikes *coughcarloscoughtoyboxautocough* and you can make it over to my place tomorrow I can weld it up for you! :D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FAUX X 4 said:
If you can get sombody to bend you up a hoop like Mikes *coughcarloscoughtoyboxautocough* and you can make it over to my place tomorrow I can weld it up for you! :D
Even so, I wouldn't be able to make it over tomorrow. I have to work until 1. :(

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FAUX X 4 said:
only until 1???...........what about the rest of the day???? :confused:
I have other non truck related stuff I have to do, and I have to meet up with Timmay sometime in the evening.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
I have other non truck related stuff I have to do, and I have to meet up with Timmay sometime in the evening.
non truck related>>> :jack: <<< Tomorrow is the last day I'll have to help anybody out before AzRocks.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Demello makes some kind of protection. Just an idea.

Yogi

Crash said:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
I could help ya out this Saturday 3/31, Got a bender, welder and materials.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts