TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to go with a bigger lift and will be removing these front coilover struts from my truck in about a week or two. The lift was purchased brand new and installed within the last 3 months. I have less than a few thousand miles on these coilovers. The Coilovers are in great shape, and seen absolutely NO OFF-ROADING. I dont have the rear AAL's forsale, however, another TTORA member who goes by SLOPPYTACO has some.
$250 + Shipping (from 95926)
Feel free to email/pm me with any questions and for pictures.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im very interested, do you have pics? and will these fit a 2wd 04 double cab? any sagging? are they rebuildable?
I can take pictures tomorrow morning, however, as I mentioned before, they are still on my truck for about another week or so. If you PM me your email address, I can send those to you. As for your vehicle, I'm not entirely sure. I know there is a seperate kit for 2wd tacomas, but I think that is for those which are 5 lug tacomas. Unless someone chimes in here and gives an answer before I get back with one, I'll take a look around and see if I can lock down an answer for ya!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I can take pictures tomorrow morning, however, as I mentioned before, they are still on my truck for about another week or so. If you PM me your email address, I can send those to you. As for your vehicle, I'm not entirely sure. I know there is a seperate kit for 2wd tacomas, but I think that is for those which are 5 lug tacomas. Unless someone chimes in here and gives an answer before I get back with one, I'll take a look around and see if I can lock down an answer for ya!
thanks, let me know and please send pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Also, these coilovers are Fabtech's BASIC 0-3.5" Coilovers. They will fit ALL 1995-2004 Tacomas with 6 lugs, both 2wd and 4wd trucks. Hopefully this eliminates any questions about which model they are or what vehicles these will fit. The "BASIC" coilover can be seen here at this link.
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/applications/toyota/24wd95-056lug.html

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts