TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Smoked Out!
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the ball joint in the Fabtech 6" lift kit the same in diameter as stock BJs? Actually what I really want to know is if the hole on the FT steering knuckle the same size as the one on the stock knuckle.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
DCabTaco said:
Is the ball joint in the Fabtech 6" lift kit the same in diameter as stock BJs? Actually what I really want to know is if the hole on the FT steering knuckle the same size as the one on the stock knuckle.

When i installed my fabtech lift, I used their balljoints because of the grease fitting. If a stock one will work, I would reccommend using one because after only 4 months the rubber is already showing signs of cracking.

·
Smoked Out!
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well actually I asked because I have the camburg with the uniball and since it is the same diameter as the stock I was wondering if it would fit the fabtech steering knuckle, but that is good information to know about the fabtech lift.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
joeylead said:
When i installed my fabtech lift, I used their balljoints because of the grease fitting. If a stock one will work, I would reccommend using one because after only 4 months the rubber is already showing signs of cracking.
My kit came with stock upper ball joints

1 - 6 of 6 Posts