TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Fabtech 2.0 Performance Coilovers. They will fit a '96 - '04 Tacoma. I got them fully rebuilt (seals, re-charged, bushings) and they have zero miles since the rebuild. I have the receipts to show that they were professionally rebuilt this week. I am located in San Diego and I will ship on your dime. $550

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im intrested, who rebuilt these? and is there some type of warranty on the rebuild? and how do these ride?
The Truck Shop rebuilt them. I do not believe there is a warranty. They are a well know Toyota race shop in San Diego. I have them set at 2 inch lift right now and they rode okay on the street but off-road I saw a big improvement over stock.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody wants these? The entire things have been rebuilt so they are like brand new.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price Drop $500

·
Registered
65 Posts
Low ball, $300 offer plus shipping to east coast. Think one of mine is bad. Why did you have them rebuilt? How did you know when only one was bad?
Ken

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Low ball, $300 offer plus shipping to east coast. Think one of mine is bad. Why did you have them rebuilt? How did you know when only one was bad?
Ken
The passenger side had a small leak so I rebuilt both of them. Also got the new bushings put in while they were out.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
The Truck Shop rebuilt them. I do not believe there is a warranty. They are a well know Toyota race shop in San Diego. I have them set at 2 inch lift right now and they rode okay on the street but off-road I saw a big improvement over stock.
reputable shop, and bump:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Do i hear a lower price? i might be interested at a lower price, my fabtechs are about to fall off :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Do they work with a stock UCA, and LCA? Also, how much lift do they provide?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Do they work with a stock UCA, and LCA? Also, how much lift do they provide?
Im guessing there like all the others so they will work with stock UCA and LCA. They provide 0-3" lift but he has them set at 2" like he said earlier.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Im guessing there like all the others so they will work with stock UCA and LCA. They provide 0-3" lift but he has them set at 2" like he said earlier.
i have these exact shocks, yea they work with stock a-arms..and lca's .. 0-3 is prob what there listed at but if you turned the treaded collar all the way up you could achive 6-7 i think (thouhg cant drive like that lol, just givin an idea of the range).. I rebuilt mine a few months ago.. there great shocks...

·
Registered
755 Posts
At a lower price, i'd be interested.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
17 Participants
Boattential.com
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing